3 Quick and Easy Ways for Screenshot Samsung Galaxy S9 .A few months ago, Samsung officially launched its newest flagship called the Galaxy S9. You could say this one device has hardware specifications, features, and an interesting camera.
Although the design is almost similar to the Galaxy S8, this smartphone has a thinner bezel. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S9 has been equipped with a 5.8 inch screen with Quad HD + resolution (2,960 x 1,440 pixels), Super AMOLED technology, Infinity Display design, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 scratch-resistant glass, and an 18.5: 9 ratio that meets the front.
As a result of the screen that fills the front, making this smartphone lose the physical Home button and replace it with a virtual form. In other words, the key combination for screenshots is a little different.
For that, for Gadgets who are curious about how to screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S9, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy S9Key combination
Cara Memperbaiki Samsung Galaxy S8 Yang Restart Secara Acak This is the official price of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9
1. First, the gadget can turn on the Samsung Galaxy S9
2. Next, the gadget can search for the area to be screenshot
3. After the area is determined, the gadget can immediately press the Volume down (-) and Power 4. buttons simultaneously in a few seconds
4. Later the screen will blink and a shutter sound will be heard which indicates that the screenshot has been taken
5. You can immediately see the results of screenshots in the Gallery application or notification menu
1. After the Samsung Galaxy S9 lights up, the gadget can directly open the Settings application menu
2 In the Settings menu, Gdgeter can select the Advanced Features menu
3. Then, the gadget can activate Palm Swipe to Capture
4. After setting up, the gadget can directly select the area to be screenshot
5. Next, the gadget can clench its fist like a knife and swipe it (swipe) from left to right of the screen
6. The shutter sound will be heard and the screen flashes, indicating that the screenshot has been successfully performed
7. Finally, the gadget can see the results of screenshots on the notification menu or the Gallery application
1. First, the gadget can activate the Bixby feature by visiting the Bixby home menu or application
2. On the Bixby home page, Gadgets can have a Settings menu
3. In the Settings page, Gadgets can choose Voice wake-up
4. After the settings are complete, the gadget can find the area to be screenshot
5. Next, the gadget can press the Bixby button or say "Hi Bixby"
6. Then the Gadget can say "Take a screenshot" and Bixby will automatically take a screenshot
7. The gadget can immediately see the results in the notification menu or the Gallery application
You could say these three ways are easy to do, but I prefer to use the first method because it does not need to experience settings. Meanwhile, the third way is very easy for users when their hands and fingers are dirty.
That was the tutorial 3 Quick and Easy Ways for Screenshot Samsung Galaxy S9 .
Hopefully useful? thanks.